4.27.2014

1st day

1st day in Casa has passed so quickly! 9am, we had breakfast (which was huge! I need exercise, definitely). From 10:30am, we had a informal meeting with Nabil (IBM Morocco) and Imane (DOT program manager) to get brief overall explanation, introduce each other and exchange souvenirs. Here are the souvenirs from all over the world!


I'll post about my souvenirs from Japan later ;-)

After the meeting, Imane took us for walking tour around the Casablanca city. We dropped in nice restaurant to have early dinner and then took rest with ice cream..., etc. We've got more than 10km walk!! After that, we went to a nice bar in the center of Casa and finally we had a girl's party at hotel.... I've got a plenty of experience in a day :-)

Today, we went to a city tour again and then ladies went to a hamam (Turkish bath). I'd love to go but a bit tired, so I decided to stay in a hotel.

From tomorrow, our assignment gets started!


 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿